Which 3D Printing Technology is Right for You
The possibilities of what you can create with 3D printing are endless. But, picking the right technology can make or break your design.
Join us on Wednesday, April 15th at 10 AM ET for our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, Dennis Barnum, takes you on a trip through the land of 3D printing and the options available to you. To help you figure out the right fit for you and your needs he will cover the strengths, the drawbacks, the solution possibilities and much more for different machines. He will discuss everything from the less common methods such as Stereolithography (SL), Digital Light Processing (DLP), MultiJetting (MJP) and ColorJet Printing (CJP), as well as the more popular options like PolyJet and Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM). This is the perfect crash-course on 3D printers that you need!
In this webinar, Dennis will teach you:
- There is no one-size-fits-all solution in the additive manufacturing world
- How different technologies produce different parts for different needs
- Not all technologies are office-friendly and easy to use
- Countless industries are impacted by additive manufacturing
- How 3D printing will become less of a novelty in the future and will be a tool in most companies toolboxes
Reserve your spot by registering now. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording!
About The Presenter
Dennis graduated from the University of Rhode Island in May 2019 with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, a minor in Nuclear Engineering and a minor in Mathematics. Immediately after graduation, he took a position as a mechanical engineer in industrial manufacturing equipment. Since then, he joined the TriMech team in January 2020 as the new hardware Application Engineer out of the Middletown, CT office.