Stratasys 3D Printing
SAF Technology: Additive Manufacturing on a New Level
Due to the increasing demand for manufacturing plastic parts without a complex molding process, more and more companies are turning to additive manufacturing and 3D printing technology. Manufacturers of automotive, commercial and consumer products are reaping the extensive of using this amped-up innovation for higher levels of production that include increased efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Selective Absorption Fusion (SAF) technology is a powerful powder-based additive manufacturing process that employs industrial-grade technology to achieve higher levels of production of end-use parts. This ambitious application takes 3D printing to a new level and gives the user the ability to achieve accurate, consistent production at competitive part cost while maintaining a streamlined and cost-conscious workflow.
In this whitepaper, we will review the why this new technology is an optimal choice for plastic parts.
- Why 3D printing is the best solution for lower production levels
- Key benefits of SAF PBF technology
- What makes PBF ideal for plastic parts
- Differences between printers and how they affect results
- What sets the Stratasys H Series™ apart from other PBF printers
Fill out the form to download instantly.