TriMech RP Services
Need a prototype but not ready to invest in a printer?
TriMech is more than a SOLIDWORKS and 3D printer reseller. When you need more bandwidth on your team, access to additional materials and technologies or additional expertise for one-off projects, you can lean on our rapid prototyping professionals. TriMech RP Services enables designers to convert their ideas into real end-use products and prototypes, getting their products to market before the competition.
What We Do
TriMech uses state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technologies to provide customers with top quality, precise prototypes—fast. Plus, we offer a variety of technologies and materials, making it possible to match nearly any application you need such as high-strength, transparency, flexibility/rubberlike, high-heat/chemical resistance and more. Some of our capabilities, available in house and through our print service partner network, include:
3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing:
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) - Numerous, real thermoplastic options
- PolyJet (Multi-Material Inkjet Style) - High definition, flexible, clear and even full color
- Desktop Metal (MIMS Based FDM Style) - 17-4 PH stainless steel
- SLA (Stereolithography) - High definition, great for clear and large batches
- SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) - Strong nylon, great for batch runs
- DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering) - Steels, aluminum, titanium and nickel
- MJF (HP Multi-Jet Fusion) - Attractive black finish, strong nylon parts
Machining and Tooling:
- 3-4 axis Computer Numerical Control (CNC) small batches
- Urethane castings
- Short run injection molding (Low quantity, rapid tools for early development)
- Finishing options (painting, sanding, hardware placement, etc.)
- Reverse engineering
How It Works
It's easy! You can either 1) fill out our form on this page to request more information about TriMech RP Services or 2) if you already know what part you want to print, skip straight to requesting a quote. We even have an infographic you can download and show your team.