TriMech RP Services
Need a prototype but not ready to invest in a printer?
TriMech is more than a SOLIDWORKS and 3D printer reseller. When you need more bandwidth on your team, access to additional materials and technologies or additional expertise for one-off projects, you can lean on our rapid prototyping professionals. TriMech RP Services enables designers to convert their ideas into real end-use products and prototypes, getting their products to market before the competition.
What We Do
TriMech uses state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technologies to provide customers with top quality, precise prototypes—fast. Plus, we offer several technologies and materials, making it possible to match nearly any application you need such as high-strength, transparent, flexible, high-temperature resistant and more. Some of our capabilities include:
3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing:
- DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering) - Steels, Aluminum, Titanium and Nickel
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) - Numerous, real thermoplastic options
- MJF (HP Multi-Jet Fusion) - Attractive black finish, strong nylon parts
- PolyJet (Multi-Material Inkjet Style) - High definition, flexible, clear and even full color
- SLA (Stereolithography) - High definition, great for clear and large batches
- SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) - Strong nylon, great for batch runs
Machining and Tooling:
- 3-4 axis CNC small batches
- Urethane Castings
- Short Run Injection Molding (Low quantity, rapid tools for early development)
- Finishing Options (Painting, sanding, hardware placement, etc.)
- Reverse Engineering
How It Works
It's easy! You can either 1) fill out our form on this page to request more information about TriMech RP Services or 2) if you already know what part you want to print, skip straight to requesting a quote. We even have an infographic you can download and show your team.