Medical Industry 3D Printing Guide
Advancing Health Care With 3D Printing
3D printing has been playing a huge role as a lifesaver in the medical industry. Not only has it improved economics and better clinical outcomes for patients, but it has helped speed up device prototyping and development, allowed for customized medical solutions and for precise anatomical models for surgery prep and training.
But you can't claim these advantages without making some decisions first. Is FDM or PolyJet technology more ideal? What is the right material to use? Does it meet all your biocompatibility and sterilization needs?
You don't need to stress over these questions though. Download our guide to get the 411 on these technologies and discover which is right for you. It covers:
- The FDM & PolyJet Process and Materials
- Rapid Prototyping and Product Development
- Anatomical Models for Surgical Planning, Training and Device Testing
- Patient-Specific Surgical Guides
- End-Use Parts for Clinical Trials
- Personalized Prosthetics, Bionics and Orthotics
- Laboratory and Manufacturing Tools